Old 07-26-2008, 09:11 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
anubus

Update on his stuff still here....deadline & need help/support dealing with his van!!

Sorry to keep posting, but I really need some support here if I am gonna follow this through!! My deadline is getting pretty close, and I'm chickening out.......HELP!!! I posted a few days ago, about his stuff still being here, including an illegal van which is still registered to a dead woman from years back (she committed suicide, long story).

Okay, so some WEIRD things have been happening!! It's really scaring me!! Okay, so I tried to phone his cell phone on friday, it was filled & wouldn't accept any new messages. So then I phoned his 19 year old daughters cell phone, and left a message that he needed to pick his stuff up by Sunday or I was gonna park his ilegal van at a local shopping center. I have not recieved ANY response!! I even called the county jail thinking maybe he was picked up for the warrrant, but they say he isn't there. Just WEIRD. So I have NO IDEA where he is at, and it's been 1 week.

As for the other weird stuff.........first, the van used to start without a key....but he must have done something to it, because on Friday i couldn;t get it started. I have a bunch of old keys that I saved from other vehicles, so tried those & low & behold, the 3rd key I tried (after praying......yikes), WORKED. So I moved the van out of my garage, into the yard, hoping to make a statement to him that I was serious...........must not have worked, because as I mentioned.......no call.

I decided to take some of his expensive tools out of the van, because obviously they will be stolen or inpounded if I leave the van someplace........so I'd rather HAVE then myself then have them stolen by some crack head (IS THAT CODI????? UGH.....).
In the process of checking his van. I found a safe-box which I kinda figured had the title to the van in it. I didn't have the key for it, but for whatever reason (GOD?????) I threw it in the trunk of my car. Kinda forgot about it..........then today oddly I got called out early in the morning to do something, and when returning to my car............the tire was almost FLAt. So I headed to my mechanic/friend. He put air in the tire, then we started talking about "HIM", and I remembered the safe box in my trunk. Long story short, they got the van title out of this box, without hurting the actual lock etc...my mechanic/friend knew how to pick the lock., then close it again...my XBF will never know it was tampered with!!! And I have the title to this van.

SO.......now I am feeling that the best solution to all of this is to JUNK THE damn VAN, as opposed to leaving it in a shopping center lot. I will probably get some $$ junk price ($200?) for it (will help with my bills after supporting HIM for 2 years), and this poor dead woman who the van is registered to will finally be able to rest in peace...........WHEH.........not that I beleive in spirits or dead living, but the Karma thing is hitting me big time!! This poor woman junked this van years ago, then committed suicide!! My XBF somehow got the van, and has been driving it illegally ever since. As crazy as it sounds, I just feel that ther is bad Karma on this freaking van. If I leave it at the shopping plaza, it is gonna open a BIG can of worms........the van is regia=stered to this dead woman, the sticker on the plate is registered to HIS daughter;s boyfriends name to another vehicle, the inspection/emmisssions stickers are expired, but illegal to begin with.........just TOO MUCH of a bag of worms to open!!! Easier to junk it.

And it isn't like it's WORTH ANYTHING......it ahould have been junked LONG AGO. HE left a newspaper with 3 numbers circles for people who buy junk vehicles.

Sorry if I got off subject here...........highly emotional night, since he hasn't phoned with a "pick-up" plan.......I honestly didn't think it would come to this!!!!!!! . As mentioned, I'm starting to chicken out, and emotions of putting this dead womans life (untitled van/unfinished business) to peace are bothering me.....am I CRAzy????????????
My gut is teeling me to junk the van on Monday or Tuesday, keep the tools, and pitch the underwear........urgh...........HELP!!!!!!!!!!