View Single Post
Old 07-25-2008, 12:27 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Rella927
CindeRella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!

No reason to be sorry that is what we are here for to help one another and if you want to let it out then you have come to a great place to do so! Feels better right?

What kind of plan have you made for yourself, for your children?

Being a child of many A's in my life-parents, siblings, boyfriends.....I finally realized after I failed relationship after relationship and not just with men-friends, co-workers- that it was time that I had a plan for me-I needed to find out why I could not focus on my own life, why I felt the way that I did-, always hurting, nasty, and always about ME why is he doing this to me? Why are they doing this to me?

I finally started going to Al-Anon and coming to SR and also allowing my HP into my life-then I realized that it was what I was doing! Not anyone else-I started to take the focus off others and place it on me.

I have days where I fall back but today I'm aware that I'm doing so-although it may take a few days to pick myself up I'm grateful that I can do so today!

It takes time-try to sit and journal everything out too-figure out what your plan is going to be for you and your children!

Hang in there