View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008, 04:38 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
shutterbug
A picture's worth a 1000 words

ummmm.....sorry, but i think i get the GRAND PRIZE for whining and complaining and being the most negative (hey, at least i'm good at something. lol)

Have you taken a look at most of my threads and posts!!!! I've been complaining on this site for nearly FIVE YEARS now!!!! And i'm so very thankful for having this place to allow me to do such.....and not only that, but this place is a very special place where most of us KNOW what it feels like when reading what others are going through.....because we've been there too!!!!

You are MUCH more normal that you give yourself credit for! AND the ability to let out your thoughts, emotions and feelings is a VERY good thing that a lot of people can't even do!!

Soooo, take a deep breath, wrap your arms around yourself for a GIANT hug and i will do the same. It will be good for both of us i think. AND we can even pretend we are hugging each other in a special world where we each truely know the other is really, really hurting a lot and that we are not alone because there are other people who REALLY understand this kind of pain.

And after we give ourselves the giant hug...we take another deep breath and tell ourselves (outloud) "this TOO shall pass."

giant hugs,
Jenna

:ghug3