Thread: worry
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2002, 07:31 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
helluvagalnva
Paused

Hi JJ,

The only thing that I can tell you is that it takes time. Lots of time!! Not what you wanted to hear is it? I know, I don't like hearing it either. I worry about everything too but I am getting better. I picked up a book called Meditations For People Who Worry Too Much. You should go out and get it. It really has helped me.

What works for me is just thinking about today and just in moments. You can't do anything about the past, it's gone. Today, focus on today, or in moments if thats what works for you.

I know it's hard to stop worrying about everything and to realize that you don't have to carry the whole world on your shoulders. I just got sick and tired of being tired. I felt drained of energy and tired. It just got to a point where I felt like I was going crazy all these things were spinning around in my head and felt sooooooooo confused all the time.
You too will reach your limit and say enough is enough and learn to self talk yourself into not worrying about certain things. If you worry will the outcome be any different? No!!!! You just have to keep telling yourself that over and over...

Love Ya,
Galnva

[This message has been edited by helluvagalnva (edited May 01, 2002).]