View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008, 08:49 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
worriedwife2

What would you do?

Hello,

I am back again. I posted for the first time last week and you all had such wonderful replies and advice. Thank you.

Here is my story this week. He went out last Monday night until 11:00 p.m. and had to work his new job at 3:00 a.m. Of course he said he would never do that again ha ha. Last night he went out until 1:30 a.m. and had to be at work at 3:00 a.m. Great. Of course, I was a nervous wreck. He wouldn't answer the phone. He had me and his sister in shambles. He called her and said he ran out of gas along the road and then hung up on her. VERY drunk and driving. I called his boss at 2:00 a.m. and said he was vomiting and would be in at 6:00 a.m. I know I shouldn't have but I don't want him losing this job. It is very good.

He thanked me this morning for taking such good care of him. I told him like many other times that I can't take it and either he needed to leave today or I would with our four year old. He said I have more family that I should leave if this is what I wanted. Then he tells me he loves me. He plays such mind games and I always fall for them. I have to stop. My daughter worships him too.

His sister thinks I need to quit giving him ultimatums and not following through. I know she is right. I truly wish he would return to the man I married. Thanks for listening.

Chris