Old 07-22-2008, 07:00 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Barbara52

I just got a very real, wonderful lesson in the value of letting go and letting God! I sincerely try to leave everything in God's hands and to trust in Him but sometimes I get a little impatient when His will doesn't fit my timetable. So......

I was in the process of responding about a current dilemma I am in concerning xAH and the closing on our house. xAH must be out no later than 8/5 and has done nothing to make this take place. Because it could cause the sale to fall through I was wondering just how I should step in and do something (unknown what kind of something) to protect my interests.

As I was typing, seriously I was in the act of typing, my real estate agent (who is also a friend) called with a plan that does not involve me. She has talked to xAH's pastor about the situation, pastor has gotten together a team of folks to help xAH pack and move his stuff and xAH has accepted their help! Problem solved!

What a perfect reminder that letting go and letting God is that path I should always choose. Thank you God for yet again loving me and showing me You have my best interests in your plan.