View Single Post
Old 12-26-2003, 06:03 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
zoomer
Gold Member

I do believe this is my first time here in this forum. I'v been feeling blue or very co-depentdant this holiday season,so I thought I'd give this forum a try. I like what I have read so far. So this is one of my NYR is to try not to let others get me down.
Also, I was looking at the paper and in the aria that I live in has a "first night". It's a sober celibration on New Years eve. You have to buy a button to go to this celibration. It's in the city of Saratoga and there are bands,plays, food... It takes place outside and inside of stores and has fire works at midnight. I told my husband that I would possible like to go and take the kids to do a family thing. My husband is like "um maybe" LOL. A sober celibration for him will be a new exsperiance. So, that might be one of my other NYR. Also, I will try and get out and do something for myself to better myself. I feel very isolated being with the kids all the time and unproductive. I could use to lose a few pounds and to take better care of myself,so I might join weight watchers and maybe make a friend or two.