View Single Post
Old 07-20-2008, 06:42 AM
  # 422 (permalink)  
expenguin

Having to think twice about what I need to work on in my own recovery program and passing on any hints to others around me at meetings and more so.........

There is no real easy way to work any program....... be patient with yourself and know that it takes one day at a time to get through anything....... We never get things handed to us....

We all have to work hard to make any progress with recovery..... This is your own personal job in life...

No one next to you is going to do your personal work...... because no one else can write and work the steps of your life for you....................... Take time and talk to God about all that has gone on in your life...... tell Him what your concerns are and let God do the work in getting an answer to help you out....

Patience is the next best thing.......... Meetings will bring answers to many Questions you have about what you are to do each day.....

Get to a Step Meeting and work the steps that way......... Work the steps with your sponsor getting you started and checking up on you.........................

This is your life and you can do it....... Want to make a difference for once in your life?

Then get busy and do what you need for you..............

Having some trouble with bad thinking....? then talk to a friend and don't isolate....

Hugs to all you today...... I am praying for you.......