View Single Post
Old 07-18-2008, 06:55 AM
  # 421 (permalink)  
expenguin

Looking to fix someone else and all I can do is pray for them that they get back into their program and get the help needed to stay in the now.........

I am looking at being real patient with this other person and that is all I can do for now.....

Think about yourself and how many times someone else wanted to fix you and make things right for the rest of your life.......

I remember that and realize that the way someone wanted to fix me was wrong......... I remember crying out for the help to get into recovery and into a program that would help me get back on my feet and continue living where I was..... But that didn't happen and I had to make even more changes to keep my head above the water..................................

What a time we all had to keep our life together then and now to keep going in this world.......... Life can be so easy if we let it through recovery......

The program really works if you let it run your life .........You can do this even if this is your first day or first few hours...... One day at a time is all you need ......

I did it and glad I am here for the moment..............

There is peace of mind and heart that will take over your life in due time...... just be patient and one step at a time for now............................................... ..........

LIttle Penguin