View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008, 09:07 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
SistersHelp

Originally Posted by peaceteach View Post
Sounds fishy to me. My sister-in-law is a really good liar, and a major addict to pain meds.
Yeah, sounds fishy to me too. The recovery home accepted her knowing that this was the situation so I can't see why they would be changing the rules now. If there's one thing I've learned it's not to take anything my sister says at face value because it's usually only a distant cousin of the truth.

She called again tonight to tell me that she doesn't know what she's going to do. She was waiting, I believe, for an invitation to stay at my house. I'm not going to let her do that. Not in a million years.

After repeating herself several times about having no options she told me she was going to go and live with one of the girls from the recovery home (who is also leaving?) and then asked if I would allow her daughter to go and live with them. I didn't rise to this bait (she loves a good fight). I just said I had no idea what would happen and to let me know when she has a definite plan.

When we dropped off the smokes yesterday I thought we'd at least get a week's worth of peace out of the deal. So much for my big dreams.