Thread: Hi Guys
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2008, 01:37 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
laketime

Hi Guys

Haven't posted in a while. Ive been lost in the middle ground of addiction where he's probably not or probably is using but the behavior is just the same. He finally did what mom and i feared. He and 16 year old agf are pregnant. She turns 17 this month and courts will decide on custody of her. I let him move back in with me when I heard this news two months ago so he could save money for his new baby and wife or babys momma or whatever. He's since had his hours cut back at work and has no money saved what so ever. So here we are right back were we always seem to be screwed. I feel like Rozied after reading her post when she said hes 42 mines 21 and I truly can't imagine her greif. Cindy and I feel like well eventually end up with this child, her mother and dad are both addicts. So unless this child turns their life around and they become working responsible adults, what do you do about the children of children addicts? Its not their fault. Seems hopeless doesnt it? Its one reason I havent posted I already know the answer. Anyway glad to give you guys an update and I hope everyone's recovery is going better than mine.