View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008, 05:58 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
LibertyorDeath
Hannitized

Originally Posted by Horselover View Post
Liberty - I will say LOTS of prayers for you, but I'm sure you'll be okay. I say that because of your mention of the density issue. I too have that problem and its almost a definite chance of having to return for another mammogram because of density issues. Their machines have a hard time reading dense breast tissue, at least that's how its been explained to me, BUT the first time it happened to me I did drink A LOT and that was my way of handling the stress. I would not do this now because I've found other ways to deal with stress as you have too. Drinking also will up our chances of that specific cancer or so I have read and one more GREAT reason not to drink!

Like I said I'll be praying hard for you this week and PM me if you just need to vent. You have a lot on your plate, but as you said staying busy is probably an order from above to keep you somewhat centered.
You have no idea how much your post means to me. I may read it fifty times before turning in tonight. God bless you for taking the time for me....for sharing your experience.