View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008, 11:28 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
anubus

dgillz......Thank you......you have got me thinking. I do love him, and realize that I am hurting him more than helping him. UGH.....there just isn't any easy way to turn him in, without him knowing that I did!!! The ONLY time he isn't at my home is when he is driving my car (very seldom).......ugh!! He doesn't GO anywhere else!! I REALLY don't want them picking him up here......If he knows I turned him in, he'll retaliate on my job or my property. He has done similar things in the past to other people. He didn't kill anyone.......the warrant is just for not showing up at a DUI hearing......so he WILL get out of jail in a short period of time. Also, this little voice inside me says "Live & Let God".....God knows the best time, and also knows the best way.......don't try to control (so is turning him in taking inapropreate control??). Ugh.....so hard to tell the difference!!

Bottom line is that I DO want to help this person, NOT enable him. I love him dearly......he's a super sweet, compassionate guy & is deserving of a a good life. He'll open up to me sometimes with his deepest feelings, and it just makes me cringe to feel his pain inside!! I wish I could just hit him with a lightning bolt or something.....what's so obvious to "us" is so far from his realization!! URGH!!! He does crazy things, that to "us" would seem crazy, but yet he means well, even TOO GIVING. In his mind he just means well.

Again, as I mentioned, sometimes writing posts doesn't come they are intended. I am opening up my true feelings to you guys, please don't take them the wrong way. I KNOW something needs to be done about (for) him.......but I just don't know HOW or WHAT. And I have to work at my own comfort level here too. So please don't think I'm not taking everyone's advise......I just need to feel comfortable with my decisions, and to try to understand this crazy desease. And most of all I'm :praying for the right answers.

Thank you and many hugs for your help!!