View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008, 10:53 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
anubus

starflier.....What do you mean? How should I analyze my feelings, etc? I guess I REALLY want to see him get back on track. I'm willing to get him the benefit of doubt, and every oportunity to do so. Maybe because I also had a rough time in life.....I grew up with a very low self esteem, and was the "black sheep" of my family, and did alot of stupid self destructive things (but was fortunate enough not to go to HIS extreme...I have to honestly thank an old drug/alcohol free boyfriend for that).......but I guess I KNOW how bad it is to feel so much pain inside and not thinking that anyone understood, and want to see him straighten out his life.
I'm furious about the car issue, that's actually what prompted me to search for help in doing this the right way (first I searched the phonebook & internet for alon-on meetings, but there are none so found this website).
I thought about forgetting the whole car idea.....eg, giving the other car back to my boss/minister, and telling HIM he'll never drive my car again. But wouldn't that only "verify" to him more that he isn't worthy of people's help? Or am I missing something here? Please......sometimes writing stuff comes out sounding wrong, so please don't take my post wrong. I am sincerely trying to understand all this. If MY thinking is off, I need to UNDERSTAND.
Thanks!