View Single Post
Old 07-10-2008, 05:14 AM
  # 34 (permalink)  
Abundance

Amy!!!! Thank you

Absolutely.... you are so correct! Being AWARE helps so much with getting back on track.... and it helps to not take it personally.... the lying and so forth.... which is what I battle the most with. It is comforting to see that it does get better.... and how much power there is with this "one day at a time" business. When there are so many good days, it's all too easy to get the wind taken out of me when there is that bump in the road... whether it lasts a day or three! It's like there is no end in sight! And then I re-focus myself... and it happens! In an al-anon meeting I heard that when a door closes it just might mean another one or two or three are opening. There is so much truth to that.... just what I needed to hear, but didn't know why at the time!

This is GREAT advice......
Maybe just making him aware of it (not accusing, not angry, just saying "you lied and I don't like it") may help?
I'm telling ya all.... that when this happens again..... I'm coming to this thread...!!!!!

Okay.... I'm going to try and catch a couple hours of zzzzzzzzzzz's... and cuddle up with my guy! It's crazy hot here and a TON of fires! We saw Wallie today.... and the animation of the earth was literally what we experienced realistically when walking out of the theater... it was surreal... and pretty damn scary.

Hugs xoxoxo