View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 09:23 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Nikki221
Wanting a new life

I'm not sure what I want to know...I guess I just want to know about them in general. What do they do? What are they intended to be used for? Are these a new thing because I've never heard of anyone using them before. I'm pretty sure he is chewing on them or sucking out the gel, but I can't be for sure because he obviously won't do it in front of me. I just know that these are extremely dangerous and it terrifies me that he is using them. He was taking them at the lake over the 4th of July and it was pretty embarassing because he was really out of it. he kept slurring his words and couldn't even keep his eyes open. We live together and I keep finding these clear plastics strips around the house, particularly in the bathroom, and I think they are the covers to those patches. I'm doing ok, as well as one could be doing while loving/living with an addict. We don't have any children and our finances are separate...well mostly because he doesn't have any finances. He doesn't work so basically everything is mine. I think I'm going to attend an NA meeting tonight because I need some different type of suuport. My friends and family cannot relate to me on this and quite frankly they are sicking of hearing abut it.