View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 12:19 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
MsPINKAcres
Living in a Pinkful Place

My only suggestion - and it is just a suggestion, you do not have to do this - is to possibly write what I affectionly like to call FU letters

For many yrs I stuffed my emotions, especially anger. So much that when it couldn't be stuffed anymore it would explode & so would I. The least little thing would set me off. Hence why our cordless phone would get thrown at the wall a lot!

For me, I have to do something with that anger - I have to journal, write letters to the people I have those angry feelings - then usually shred (usually by ripping with my hands lol) or burn the letters; maybe even a little bit of a workout - something to help process the anger. I write letters to the A, to my parents, to the system that doesn't help them, to my God and even to myself.

Once the anger is settled down - the usually there is a letter to that little child inside saying "It's not your fault and it's ok to let go and let God"

That is just how I process anger then I can usually detach and realize my HP is in charge.

prayers for you & your family - may each of them find their path to a life that is Happy, Joyous and Free,
Rita