Thread: Breathing time!
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2008, 07:50 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Laan

Talking Breathing time!

For those who've wondered where I've been....

Well, we moved my mother about 2hrs drive away to her cousin. She's at least got the German Sheperd, her parrot and the house cat with her. She seems happy there – she says just a little lonely. I told her I think she needs some aloness to gather her thoughts. To find herself again and to be away from all the madness. It was very sad for her to move so far away from her children, but at least she has a roof over her head.

My brother has moved into a commune close to where we used to live. It's also close to where he started working now. I feel bad that I could not take him in, but my bf & I decided that it would be good for him to also be by himself a bit – of course I would be there for emergencies, but I can already see a change in him since he moved out. Even if it's only been a short while. If it is the Lord's will my bf & I can get a big enough home loan to buy a place big enough for him to come live in too. We are hoping this can happen after our 6-month lease period. Really hoping!

Apparently my father has started a new job yesterday and is living in a guest house and at his sister's at times. My mother said he was planning to drive through to where she is at now – I don't really know why, maybe he is realizing what he is losing....he left the most horrible message for us on my phone, screaming and swearing at us, then the next day he sends us sms's telling us how he loves us....then he complains by my mother over the fact that we don't respond?!?!?!?

Sigh, I think he has lost his mind. He is not the man I used to love, the man I used to get along great with. It is so sad – I saw some pictures of a few years back – when he didn't look like hell and all of us looked happy. That was really bad for me! I could hardly handle it – I felt like I was going to have a heart attack! It was also terrible to go and clean the last things of our house, after everybody else has left. It was great to be out, but sad, as it meant the end of one of my life's chapters.

Oh well, I need to turn the page and start the next chapter – you know, those ones that you've been waiting for all this time.....I am starting to feel I have arrived, where? I don't really care, as long as we can be happy!

P.S. The noisy student neighbors have been super quiet! I wonder if they got the message with the warning? I hope so. Otherwise they are just on holiday. I hope it is not the latter, because I haven't slept this well since I've been a small girl with no worries in the world.

Thank you all for your support and concern through a very rough patch in my life! I'm sure there will be more and heck – you'll hear from me – lol – but I hope it will be more normal kind of issues.
Keep well all! :ghug3