View Single Post
Old 06-29-2008, 08:32 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Daddio
Certified Scrabble Cheat!

Originally Posted by WobblyBob View Post
Any drunks reading this - why are you so abusive to ur partners and no one else? is it cowadice or what? I think its terror of facing up to what u are

Hey Wobbly. Get your foot off the gas there Bubba. Your sounding a tad self righteous. There are probably about 40,000 "drunks" reading through these posts. I hate to burst your little anger bubble there, but not all of us drunks are abusers!!! Some are and some aren't. Just as some sober folks are and some aren't. It just sounds to me that your couple of the hour just have some serious issues to resolve.

Ahhh. And there lies the perverbial rub my friend. Your not yet estranged honey may find that she just might like the guy that is Father to her children -if he was sober up for a bit. But I kinda doubt that you would like to see it go down that way. That would tend to leave you holding the bag - empty of course. Sounds to me like she has the two of you right where she wants y'all. The old burning both ends of the candle routine. If she was so hot to leave him for you, then why hasn't that happened? Just a question for you to seriously ponder.

Marital triangles will 100% of the time leave someone in the lurch. And I'm betting that you hope that doode ain't gonna be you! Well, I for one can't help you. I personally feel that extramarital affairs are against God's will and leave him in a foul mood (which is not a good thing). Let alone that what you are doing is illegal. Both of which should cause you some concern.

You have come to a site that helps fellow "drunks" get sober, stay sober and find some road to long term recovery. If you mistress's husband would like to come on here and ask for help in his sobriety efforts, I would be more than happy to oblige him.

In the mean time, have a nice day.