View Single Post
Old 06-28-2008, 06:43 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
SilentEyes
broken wings

Unhappy opinions, luck,friends needed

hello everyone,I think I've come to a decision i've finally set a date to stop drinking:wtf2 i'm still surprised!!! I never actually commited to a day before.Although I think I've picked the worst one for me or maybe it's the best one not really sure.I picked monday that day i will be traveling out of town to take my dog to the vet because no one in my town knows whats wrong with him.He is a beautiful min pin 6 years old he's my boy!

I sure im going to be really stressed out and completely terrified of what they are going to find and what the outcome will be.I've never felt love like this before in my life=) And now it might be taken away and i will be the one to make the choice to put him down or not i've never taken a life before.
So that is why i picked a bad day, but also a good day because if i can get through monday with out drinking i think that would be a good platform to jump from. And maybe i'll realize i really can do this.

If Anybody has any words of wisdom or opinions or just a plain hi. i hear you would be great!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for letting me ramble on