View Single Post
Old 03-28-2002, 12:00 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Debbie
I used to work here ;)

Thanks AngelB!!

Well we are now into day two of no phone calls. It was easier today. He did call me once to tell me he is making the arrangements to go back to the mental health place. I told him again, you do what you have to do. I will support you, help you get there, I just can't do it for you.

Well, I come home and he is in a "MOOD" might be a drinking mood or it might be something else. But he hates the world, wants to kill the neighbors, and why aren't I being more supportive because I have a ho-hum attitude. Maybe I detached myself too much? I told him I didn't know how to react anymore because I never know what to expect. One minute he is nice and the next he is yelling at me. He then told me to leave, which I did....I came in on my computer which is my salvation sometimes.

Anyway, not sure what is going to happen next. I did call al-anon and found out there is a some what local meeting tonight for beginners at 8:00. Not sure if I will attend since its not that close and I am not sure about where I am going. Maybe I am making excuses for myself too. I just don't know.

Oh well, I guess thats it for now. I will keep you posted on what happens next. I really hate this roller coaster ride.

Have a good night all.

Hugs
Debbie