View Single Post
Old 06-20-2008, 01:07 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
mytwolabs

I just got a call from the bank that he was there trying to cash a check. I can't believe he would try knowing there is an alert on my account. I put the alert on last week and since then he has tried to cash at least 3 checks at various branches. It doesn't however stop him from taking them to a grocery or check cashing place. I think what will happen at that point is once it hits the bank they will deny it-I'm not sure if I'll get in trouble for writing bad checks or if he will for forging.

I can't figure out what he is thinking (I know he isn't really thinking at all). I called him after the bank called me and he tried to tell me that the only place he had been was his primary care physician's office to have his stiches removed (a result of last weeks car accident). I told him the bank had just called and he was like "Oh yeah I stopped at the bank because I wanted to see if you had lifted the hold." Now he is on his way home and says he has a plan for getting clean which I highly doubt.

We're in such a bad place right now. He has a very good job with a very good company, but hasn't been there long and the project they have him on is very time sensitive. If he leaves to go to rehab he probably won't have a job aanymore nd we need his income.