Old 06-17-2008, 01:29 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  
bluejupiter

Boy I'm glad I found this place. Thank you all so much. I guess its a red flag too if I feel afraid to .... break up with him or at least step back a little. I'm a bit worried about how he will react. Sad thing is - we were fine a week ago. As soon as we started looking at places to move it went down hill fast... he just changed into a guy I dont want to be around. And he just denies any issues on his part - its all me. I'm selfish, I make hasty decisions, I don't think things through, and because my mom helps me out now and then, I 'take handouts'. I just don't have the energy for this. trying to reason with an irrational and unreasonable man is pointless, i've tried. He texted me and said I need to understand that hes very stressed out and I need to be on the same page as him. I replied he needs to work on his stress - AA meetings, therapy, talk to his sponsor, something.... no reply. I'm sure he didnt like that. I cant be on the same page as him when we disagree! I just dont want to deal with this.