Old 06-16-2008, 09:42 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
susieque5

My exah was gone 5 days and didn't show up for work...this was the first time I found out he used drugs (DOC crack) although it had been going on for a long time when he was out of town working. He slept a lot, got sick when he ate anything for 3 or 4 days and was depressed. Also found evidence in his truck that he was with a woman. The ulitimate was that he bought this woman an outfit...charged it and I paid the bill!!

Gave him another chance long enough to get my name off credit cards, bank account, etc. and then ended it. He, at 55, immediately picked up an 18 year old crack wh*** and was on the streets for a year running up $100,000 in credit card, hot checks, and other scams. Finally ran out of money and my MIL (who is the queen of denial and was a super meddling MIL) rescued him. Have no idea where he is now and don't care...the collection agencies finally gave up on me being involved after a year or so.

Just going on with a synopsis of my story to show you what CAN happen...take care of yourself and protect yourself
Hugs,
Susie