Old 06-15-2008, 08:13 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
sailorjohn

Originally Posted by wilbsoon View Post
One more thing, the question I don't want to ask, does this mean I don't have 68 days up and I am back at one? (and I know the scientific technical answer)

Wilbsoon
No, I don't think so. Back in December I had a cracked root canal, it got infected and the whole side of my face swelled up, the pain was terrific. Naturally the dentist decided to do a lot of other work at the same time as the extraction, when the novocaine wore off the pain was excruciating, basically my entire upper and lower sets. I took the tylenol3's they prescribed, 1, the recommended dosage. Ended up taking another day 4 after the dental work when the pain came back almost as bad as day 1, ignored the pain on day 5. Have never had that painful an orthodontic experience in my life, have to ask about it when I go back. A little background, have had my own substance abuse issues, including a stint as a heroin addict in my early 20's, I loved that stuff.

I still maintain the same sobriety date. The only thing that threw me, noticed I was groggy the following morning, when I was using/drinking those thoughts never occurred to me unless I was nursing a big hangover.