View Single Post
Old 06-12-2008, 12:15 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
i4getsm

I wanted to ask about your son as well. Same questions as grateful. Have you seen him again?

I guess what bothers me most, is that I'm struggling, really struggling, financially, emotionally, and mentally with the thing with my son, as well as grieiving the break up. He just seems to have an easy life, going out and buying a brand new truck, and three months ago he couldn't even pay his bills. His credit is bad, so don't even want to know how he got this truck.
He, like my STBXAH, is putting on a good show for everyone. "See it wasn't really me that was bad in the relationship, it was her (aka people like me and you for our respective A's)". And it sucks to not go screaming from the mountains about how bad he was or how hard you have it right now because of everything you did with him. But, this is my life now. I need to make it into what *I* want it to be. It is/will be a struggle, but we just have to pray that we'll come out on the other side of this with our sanity intake and a more peaceful life. And that we won't be around when the creditors come looking for our A's!