View Single Post
Old 06-11-2008, 02:13 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
benjiboy

rofl confuses me...popping up everywhere...with that storky looking avatar...keep thinking he's bringing me a baby....does anybody know what club i'm in? ...think i'm in 18-30? technicaly think I should be in under 21's? ...is there one?...quite happy in under 30's...but lot's of cool folk here, under the careing, bandaged wings of the negman...how long till i get here...over 5 weeks!!! That's just not fair...I demand a recount...horselover and fizzy have been up to some sculldugery...I think they're making these figures up as they go along....i'm not being funny but I think you should know that fizzy is scottish...there!..I've said it...they're known in this neck of the woods, for gross miscounting of days spent sober...and as for libertyordeath..well...47 days? ...surely no-ones ever done that before without the aid of a saftey net...I think we need a public enquirey into this club and it's activities...yes an open debate...transparent...yes yes a very see-through, clear, non opaque investigation into the comings and goings of certain individuals causing confusion to those in other clubs...and that's all i have to say on the matter.
I bid you all good night!!! (and sleep tight...and mind the bed bugs don't bite)
Ben zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz