View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 07:16 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  
Luckyv2
JUST DO IT!!

OK so here is the latest. My breathing is a little better but not really. I am struggling when doing walking and stuff. Even sitting here it isn't easy. I will find out more tomorrow when I see my Doctor again but my oxygen level was at 90% yesterday which anything lower than that isn't good. Well I am sure it was lower than that when walking or whatever so that is why he bumped up my steroids and put me back on oxygen. He thought this would hopefully kick it but as I am feeling this morning it hasn't kicked it IMO> LMAO

Now to my Sister

Well they want to put a Trake (sp) in her. That is where there is a hole in your throat so you can breath and get better oxygen flow. She is scheduled to have this done today I guess. There is a long period of rebuilding after this also and during that time she will remain on the ventilator. Now this ventilator deal has no guarantee's that you will be able to breath on your own even after taking it off. I know that they told me that I was pretty tricky and it was hard for them to know I was or wasn't breathing on my own.

So with her being on the ventilator she woke up this morning while on it her eyes were bugged out. She could hear me though. I talked with her and mentioned about the hole thing to her because her son said that she wanted it done. I asked her again and made sure she knew that there would be a hole in her throat and she would have to use a machine to put to her throat to be able to talk anymore. She said that she understood, however this is what confuses me. When I was on they said that I talked to them. Now I don't remember that, and if they were asking me things like that and I don't remember well I guess I am just confused.

So I am going to go back up here in the early afternoon probably around 2:30 or so and spend the time with here until my Happy Hour Meeting that starts at 4:30 than I will come home and get some more things done that need to get done. I already took Chance out to the Bark Park this morning so I have been pretty busy LOL

So keep her in your prayers if ya pray and if ya mediate well keep her in your thoughts. Thanks for allowing a junkie like me here.