View Single Post
Old 06-08-2008, 07:52 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Thundar301
A Dopeless Hope Fiend

Originally Posted by Callie View Post

AH says he doesn't need a meeting, doesn't need "hand holding". He knows what to do to get clean. He told me today he's done it 100x

I know that I can get him clean/force him clean - he'd do that for me, but I can't keep him clean.

I know I'm running out of options - I know that I need to let go. I KNOW that he has to do it.

says he can do it on his own. Maybe he can quit, but without the tools to stay quit I know he'll just be right back at it.
that right there says it all , you know in your own mind how it is going to end already, but you are still holding on with hope of not getting hurt more then you already have been, you need to protect you and tell him to do meetings, or rehab or else you need to get out of the situation because it is not a healthy living envirment for you to be in. Don't let him hold you and your life back, don't let him hold you hostage in your own life, all the love in the world will not save someone who refuses to be helped, you can ask any addict how we hurt those who loved us more then we hurt ourselves... get to a Naranon meeting and I wish you the best of luck and hope you can find some happiness in all this, Dean