View Single Post
Old 06-07-2008, 01:12 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
coming_clean

thanks for ur post steamvessel,

day 16

less sick and sober..

I woke up this morning feeling a bit better, still it would have been a mess if I had gone to work tough. My feases (sorry for the details but hey this is about recovery isn't it) finally are fuly normal again, after more then two weeks. Can't tell you how much a relief that is. I knew before that THC attaches to receptors in the brain that control unconsious body functions such as hartbeat and digestion, but that they would influence my digestion this much I have never dared to believe. It must have been stress, ignoring my bodely-recovery by focussing purely on the mind. But hey that;s what weed does, it makes you think way too much.

I feel a bit more balanced now, between mind and body. As soon this cold goes i'm gonna start meditating again, to actually keep that balance, even when working and such.

The rest of the day i'm just resting, gaining strenght and watching movies. Finished alien 1 this morning, how I love the whole atmosphere that movie breathes. Sometimes special effects are not necessary.