View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 06:48 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  
mikeb

Originally Posted by frida View Post
Hi mikeb:
I am pretty new to this stuff- I just found out abut my AH about a month ago. Since then, my life has been spinning in its own orbit. I so thoroughly idnetify
Well Ill tell you this before my wife left me when she was spun out of control I tried that route once, I told her that I had gone through her BB and read her stuff and she left me for 3 days....Now during this time I didnt know she was using i just suspected, so thats a touchy situation....

Its something Ive worked on in therapy, its just getting worse for me this time around and I know whats triggering it this time around and its not her using its the fact that things are going good and I feel something is being hid from me, that im missing something and I just dont want to be blindsided by her cheating again or using or lying to me about who knows what....

I know most of this is trust with me, its issues I have WITH HER and how I am around her because of all the damage this will be the third time ive gone through this with her in 12 yrs and while this time she is more commited than all and Im working on me this time which I know makes a big difference its just hard....