View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 06:44 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  
mikeb

Originally Posted by atalose View Post
Do you find it hard to express your feelings or wants to your wife? What kind of communication is the hardest for you?

Are those eggs shells you tend to walk on to protect you or protect her?
Well here is the thing Im a VERYYY expressive person I can verbalize my feelings of how i feel about something probably better than most women its just part of who I am.

The communication I have the hardest with is basically anything that I feel she wont agree with, because I hate conflict Now i will talk a situation to death 3 hrs if needed. I dont like not having resolution on things, but how I REALLY feel about anything I find a hard time expressing that a sense of nervousness and overwealming feeling of shes gonna run off if I do comes over me.

So I tend to invalidate how i really feel or just put on a smile, dont get me wrong things are better now than they ever have been with her in recovery and shes been as loving as she can be given her background. I just sometimes feel everything is a facad, fake waiting for the other shoe to drop so I dont like to rock the boat much cause things are good right now...