View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 09:48 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
canard1

Thank you for the excellent advice.

I was wondering if what I found is crack or coke because I really don't know the difference. I've never seen either of these drugs. I did a bunch google searches and it seems crack more likely comes in this rock form. But then wouldn't he be smoking it? It looks like a sugar cube.

He comes home tonight and for him the world is fine. He's playing with the kids, in this great mood (he was out having a few drinks after work- I wouldn't doubt he mixes alcohol with whatever he is using. He does with Pot.) chatting about his day. A couple weeks ago he was in a mood for 5 days straight treating me like crap the whole time- then suddenly it's fine again. He tells me it's work related stress... it just goes on. And you are right- the kids will eventually figure it out or find something then what? CPS doesn't know I'm not the user.

I'm wondering those that stayed with a user partner- what was the turning point you didn't leave? I think at least he is here physically and I can monitor him with the kids. If we were in a situation where he might have them alone for a weekend and he's using- I couldn't live with that.