View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 06:37 AM
  # 399 (permalink)  
expenguin

Oh the trouble is starting up again for my house...........and the neighbor has to go......... Such is the thought of nasty people that ask others to lie about the real truth.....

This isn't what we are in this program for........ We are not here to lie about our addiction and hide everything we have done........... This why we work the steps to be honest about our life and make ammends to all......

Clean house good and don't hide anything....... Don't worry about being judged.... There are Hugs waiting for you any time you want........so keep up the good work and get to loads of meetings.......

For today.....the word is : PATIENCE

I need this today and so does the contractor that was working on the house next door...... he was to come to my place and work....but didn't show up to tell me how much the job would be..........all because of the neighbor next to me who had her lawyer send him a letter to lie.......

Prayers are much needed..........that this goes away.....

I am cleaning house big time today and this week to let all this go......but now I find it real hard..... Recovery is my support and is what I really need for the moment..............

Have trouble with others in your life..... CLEAN HOUSE and keep moving forward.......Your program is important to keep you life going....