View Single Post
Old 06-03-2008, 09:53 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
mikeb

Originally Posted by ZombieWife View Post
It's hard for me because I have a toddler and I feel that I have to provide a safe environment for my child. But, that also doesn't mean that I need to go looking in places where she's not really allowed anyway and try to find things.
I feel you on that, i mean i have done things like look in wall recepticles, trash cans, under the cabinets on top of them dig through pockets any and everything you can think of....

I have been getting better, and the thing is at one time i just didnt care to look at all....Ironically now that things at the home are actually realllllly good is when i get the urge to start look the most. I sit here and ask myself how can AW be so happy and she not be high, how can she be so happy with me and there not be someone else or what is she hiding...

I found a speeding ticket she had gotten that she hasnt told me about, and I asked myself how big of a deal is that really I dont know why she wouldn't bring it up to me, but you know at the end of the day thats really her thing to deal with not mine...

:codiepolice