View Single Post
Old 06-01-2008, 05:16 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
mooselips
Jujubee Queen

a drive in the park O.T.

Hi all,
Beautiful day in Ohio, so me and Mr. Moose decided to take a nice drive, and visit his Aunt and Uncle...We opened the sunroof, I drove, cause that's my job for now....so here we go all smiles...then, all of a sudden, I feel this deep burning in my upper thigh area...felt like a hot match...I look down and see the yellowjacket (bee) on the floor on my side of the car. YOUCH.

Well...I pulled the car over as far as I could and jumped out, worried I'd get stung again, well I didn't put the car in park, and it started rolling, I'm half out the door, trying to get back in to put it in park, and Mr. moose put the car in park, and the door proceeded to hit my arm..So now I'm jumping up and down, with my pants at my ankles in the middle of the road, to see if I have a stinger left in me..and holding onto my injured arm....cars are zipping by...(no one ever slows down donchaknow)...Mr. Moose helped me get my pants back up, and off to the E.R. to see about my arm...(cause my hand and fingers were going numb)

Only a bad lower arm bone bruise, it's swollen, so ice and rest for a couple days...

I imagine this would have pretty funny on video...

Ouch.