Old 06-01-2008, 03:51 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
strongerwoman
Can't make sense out of crazy.

Thanks. Again. I am sooooo tired of this drama.

The problem with the eviction and stuff is that while we live near a large city with resources that may help, we live in a neighboring county that has zilch for that kind of help.

AND years and years ago my 1st husband went to court without my knowledge and had an order entered in saying I could not leave this small little county with my kids - apparently this was the new wifes idea, it wasnt like I was talking about leaving or anything like that.

So, anyhow, I have researched all of the resources. I do currently get food stamps until I get a job, and have called me case worker. There is nothing for help. And with the court ordering me to stay in this little county, I am like trapped.
Then only thing my caseworker told me was to beg family (family doesnt have the $) and ask at all of the churches. And churches are so overrun with desperate people asking for money, that they dont really even want to talk to you unless you are already a member of the church.

I attend a HUGE church but due to social anxiety, I havent made friends there, just sort of slip in and out.

I just listed my things for sale, hopefully they will sell quickly, they won't save me from eviction but the $ will certainly be helpful.

I have $3 now to my name and will have to ask AH for more money which I DO NOT want to do. Grrr......

I can not wait until I can support my children and myself. I never ever want to be in this situation again, it really really stinks.

AH just called back and said he would ask his boss first thing in the a.m. for a loan against our tax rebate check, but not to hold my breath.