Old 06-01-2008, 03:42 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
lexusgirl
play the tape all the way thru

I'm so sorry you're having to deal with this sweetie. I have to totally agree with kindeyes. Yes this is what A's do. My exabf just bought a brand new 2008 truck and is supposivley making a lot of money at his new job. He one day texted me asking if I needed to borrow some money for the trip I just got back from, and I said that be helpful. Well the next day he asked why I popped this on him at the last minute. Huh? He was the one to offer me the support.

Anyway I think it's maybe time to depend on the only person you can right now and that is you. Like kindeyes suggested, there are many women's resources available. Also possibly check with your state about financial and food assistance.

Could you sit down with your landlord and explain the situation to him? Possibly let him know you just graduated and plan to get a job very soon? Let him know you plan to pay back the money by such and such a date?

I know that in my state eviction is a very long process from start to finish. It's not like within ten days they throw you out. The landlord has to go to court to obtain an unlawful detainer and most of anything filed in the courts takes time.

You and your girls will be in my thoughts and prayers.