Old 06-01-2008, 03:20 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
strongerwoman
Can't make sense out of crazy.

Angry Story is always changing with AH, eviction is back on

So, apparently AH likes to act like things are all fine and dandy and like he has got everything under control when, in fact, he doesn't.

After stringing my landlord along and me too, for a few weeks now, it has just come to light that AH does not and can not come up with the past due rent to prevent the eviction.

I'm not sure where the $ went he earned from the job he worked all night on the other night, re: the IRA money - he claims he told me he could only get $500 out of it. Which he did not tell me. If he had told me that when why did he email me telling me that he was taking the money out of his IRA to pay the landlord with and that I needed to agree to let him keep all of our tax rebate check money to pay back his IRA account with. ??????

He swears he has told me this or that when in fact he hasn't! He swears he has emailed me this or that until I show him that he hasn't, and then he gets really mad and doesnt want to talk about it.
Over and over again, its this:
HIM: I told you that.
ME: No, you didn't!

OR he leaves out really important details about things. Does that all the time, and then its like, "oh, sorry I forgot to tell you that." Or knows I'm waiting to hear about an issue and just never updates me, makes me wait and wait KNOWING I'm waiting and then I finally have to ask him.
That's being passive aggressive, right?

Is his brain *really* this damaged? Do the A's out there that you know act like this?

Now he wants me to call the landlord and tell him that in fact, the plan B, C & D that AH had to get him paid have all fallen through and will he wait until mid-July?
Um, right. The landlord has been so patient, but now with this being June I owe 3 months rent plus two months full of late charges. There is no way on earth the landlord is going to wait another 5 weeks (for the tax rebate check)!!!!!

I guess I'll start packing now, but I have no idea where the girls and I are going to go, or what we'll do. My biggest fear is that my 1st husband will use this against me to try and get custody of our two daughters in an effort to not have to pay child support anymore, (as he calls it, the money the state steals from his paycheck every week - 1st husband and his wife really really hate the fact that he has to pay child support for the kids).

OMG. I am in a huge panic.
I'm trying to sell my digital camera and portable dishwasher, the only things I have left of any value at all, to get money for an interview outfit and to print off copies of my resume and cover letters and for gas to get back and forth to drop these off. But, its all going to be too late anyhow.
I just dont know what to do.

WHY did AH string me along and keep telling me, "don't worry about it, I'll get it taken care of" for so long??!!
If he was doubtful, he didn't show it, he made it sound like for a fact the rent would be paid off, and then I'd have time to get a job and pay July's rent and be back on my feet.

Great, just freaking great.