View Single Post
Old 05-31-2008, 03:25 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
coming_clean

day nine

I started dreaming last night. Really intense dreams, about using weed and XTC, running, chaotic, I remeber really wanting to wake up but I just couldn't.
When I finally did, the first minute or so I felt really bad, cause I thought I relapsed. But then, after a yawn or two, I realised that I did not relapse. I'm still clean!!!!
It's like my brain is finally starting to work again, my thoughts are slowly getting more focussed, less bouncing around, I have more energy too.

Anyways,

Today I have a day off. So I went to the gym this morning. I don't have much plans for the rest of the afternoon, except passing some sales-exam online, for my new job.

I didn't mention this before, but I'm a shopmanager for a music/games/dvd store now. It's like some boys dream coming true, I can listen to music all day, and talk movies and videogames with customers and collegea's. They first wanted to hire me as a salesman, but I didn't do college for nothing, so I did demanded more pay and responsibilities. Still it requires less thinking then the innovation-platform I used to work for, so I can use the energy to recover.

It's excellent for now!