Old 05-29-2008, 07:43 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
rose

Not only has the addiction changed my life..

Hi Everyone,

I have had some huge changes in my life in the last 5 years. Not only with my exah becoming addicted to crack, but with friends as well. When this first all start we had so many friends and through the rough part I had so much support from so many friends.

As the years have passed and I have gotten better planted on my feet, it seems like I have lost contact with so many friends. It feels like I have to start everything over....I just don't understand why I am not included anymore with the friends I had. The best friends we had when I was married, she was my best friend and I never here from them. I know her husband is very controlling and obsessed with where she is at at any given time and has been like this since I can remember. I think he is paraniod for here to be around me because I am single, even if we talked on the phone he is sitting within hearing. As time has gone on I just don't here from her.

I called there house about a month ago, as there is this fun bus tour in June and the list was filling up quick, he answer the phone and I ask if they would like me to put their names down, he said no...and then said you can't talk to T right now she is cooking dinner.

I did see them this past Sunday and said that I was going have a BBQ the weekend after I move...she said she didn't know if they could come or not, as it is their busy time of year...

I just don't understand it and I don't understand it from her
I have read some on life after divorce and all articles do say this happens.

Rose