Thread: logic...
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2008, 01:15 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
kara16

Originally Posted by loner1968 View Post
Sounds like he just wants an out and figures if he makes you feel like hes going to find someone else you will jump up and do what he wants. PLEASE...My X tried to lay that BS on me and he even wanted a time frame! Like all the years of crap would be under the bridge if I said "OK six months" He ended up staying with his new woman and I'm glad now!
Its all manipulation and it will twist your mind inside out if you dont stay true to yourself. You really have to let him do his own thing. He will call again and tell you more stories. Make your child your focus and don't let him drag you down anymore. IMHO..we are all alot stronger that they want us to think we are. Good luck and keep posting

I agree, manipulation, and I told my husband that I would not be manipulated, or scared into doing anything I did not want to do anymore.
I think that when they realize that we are stronger than they think it threatens THEM and really pisses them off because they realize that we have wised up and they can't get us to do what they want anymore,hence the anger and frustration sets in.
Funny, mine wants a time frame too....pfffffftttt!