View Single Post
Old 05-26-2008, 11:51 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
kermit
When Pigs Fly

Want to crawl under a rock

Lets see, my A husband left us for another woman, and doesn't help out financially, I can't seem to find a job after getting done with school, and my sister thinks I'm the worst Mother in the world.

The boys and I went camping with my sister and her family this weekend, it turned out to be one of the worst experiences of my life. Late yesterday the big kids went for a ride on their motorcycles so I decided while they were gone I would give my little one a bath, my sister heated up the water, and helped me get the bath ready, by the time it was ready the big kids got back and my little one did not want to take a bath, he threw a tantrum begging me not to givr him a bath, fear of my sister yelling about waisting water ect... I forced him, he was screaming that he just wanted to play with the kids, my sister cam in and yell "shut the **** up or the police are going to come and arrest us" well I had had it, my sister was just doing things all weekend that was getting on my nerves so I asked he rson to text my daughter directions, we were a 1 1/2 hrs from home, directions and to come pick us up, well my sister told him not to but he did any way and she started beating him, punching and hitting him , I begged her to stop i begged he r husband to make her stopm he just sat there, then she just started in on what a bad mother I was, how my daughter is a **** ( she is a honor student, has a job and is a great kid, doesn't give me any trouble except the norm) so I fight back and said things I should not have.. I apoligized to my nephews about that already. Her kids don't care for there mom much because she is nuts. Any way I told my kids to get their jackets and thing and I left walking in the middle of the dessert and rain, I had no Idea where I was or how to find the road, well her nephew took me and the boys to town and we sat at a sizzler untilll my daugher got there.
Now not only do I have to deal with my parents, brother now I have made a mess with my sister.

If it werent for my kids I would do myself in, I do not know how much more of "this life" I can take
Kermmie