View Single Post
Old 05-25-2008, 07:33 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ananda

Only open to encouragement

Hi - someone once said we should label our threads that way if we weren't willing to "take it".

So I can't take it right now. I am feeling lonely and depressed. I don't have any desire to drink....but it sucks.

I have friends. I'm lonely anyways. I have a bunch of stuff to do and I am going to start working at it now. Nothing has fallen so badly appart it can't be easily fixed. I am feeling sorry for myself and I know it. When it gets like this I don't want to reach out because I know its self pity and I don't even know why i feel sorry for myself. Frustrated. Angry. Scared. Sad.

So I'll go through the motions. Still reach out to be of service to others. Pay the bills, clean the house, work on the yard. order the liturature. go to the meeting. go to the coffee group. do my 10th, and 11th step work. This feeling will go away.

I feel like i'm the most ungrateful and self centered person in the world. I'm pouting around through my threads. Decided I just need to come clean and admit I'm being a poop head and maybe if I just say it out loud it will stop being so powerful.

Thanks for all of you not being poops at me when I get like this.:sorry