Old 05-25-2008, 05:57 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
dogged

man i would be upset especially if everyone else knew about it and didnt tell me!! well isnt the new girl lucky to take on your set of problems??? dont worry , i t wont last, maybe she uses also? or he wants to take on another victim somone who doesnt know whats going on, so they can feel sorry for him and continue his using? either way it doesnt matter, what comes around goes around, now you have to ask yourself if your ready to miove on and let this gf take over for you with all of his issues? very nice of her dont you think? oh yea this girl thinks she will be the one to change him?? sound familier to any of us?? lol, sometimes things are a blessing in disguise? maybe this is suppose to happen? thier is a bigger plan here working that we dont know about? i would send her a thank you card for being so kind as to take all your troubles away and to take on all this crap... seriously hun, im sorry for what you are going through and the disrespect he is showing you...but you need to focus on you and let him deal with this,,he will be trying to get back in your good graces after he finds out you have moved on with out him...good luck sweetie.