Old 05-25-2008, 05:34 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
ARIES
I choose to live

Originally Posted by historyteach View Post
Hi, Aries!
Welcome to our corner of SR!
Hope to get to know you better.
Please tell us a bit about yourself, and about autism.

Shalom!

I'm around this forum for four years now..I stayed away a lot of times..I have adrinking problem (and joints)..I have to admit that I'm a alcoholic..But one thing is sure it's only two times in the month I badly start to drink (just before my period and with full moon)the rest of the month i don't even like it or can even drink one or two glassess..if you see me I look like an normal girl but I have big social problems becos I can't read peoples bodylanguage the right way..Or I interpretate it my way..If something small changes i can really go very mad.. It's more a kind of panic attack..If I have a bf I start to read every womans momevement towards my friend like they want to seduce him..I give not only my pet names but almost everything (plants mobiles etc)
If my bf for example buys another packet (for himself)of another brand than usual i realy feel bad bout it but it can also be when a button of a blouse is missing (from myself)I really get upset..When I see a spot of dust on sombody's clothes I start to pull it of..Sometimes it's funny(my bf says)but the jealousy was really getting sickly..Now with the medication I feel much better and feel I can comunicate much better with my surounding..That's a bit what it's bout..GREETINGS FROM sTEFANIE :atv