View Single Post
Old 05-20-2008, 02:01 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
mistercm

eh

Well today is such a banner great day! The docs and their wonderful wisdom, has decided to let my NAW go home. Even tho here adema is bad, she can barely walk, AND her abdomen is swollen. So she calls me, I told her she can't stay with me and the kids, so she calls her "Mother" (if you want to call her that) and shes made all of these rules that her daughter must follow in order to live with her. My NAW calls me back and says, "Well, maybe I'd just be better living out in the streets whoring myself to survive" (Manipulation? ) so I told her I'd pay her a visit with some money every now and then. (Bad joke) ok so that was a little insensitive I know, but she has basicly told me that she wants me to take control of it all... I can't ! I barely control my life right now as it is, what makes her think i can control hers? So I have no idea where my NAW is going, I care, but I'm worried. Shes called a old friend of ours who is currently a meth addict, another who is popping pain pills like they're candy, another who drinks just to get through the day, oh and my favorate one, her ex-husband who verbally & sexually abused her when they were married. I see the train about to run off the track, down the chasom, and exploding into a ball of fire, and there is nothing, at all in the world that I can do anything about it. Now I know how my father feels. He saw me doing the same things when I was shooting up, when I lived with him, he knew I was out scoring one night he came to me and told me to go, live somewhere else, in a car, box, park where ever but not here. I lived in my car for almost a year. And one day, I couldn't take it anymore. I went to a place to help me sort it out. Got out. Relapsed, and went right back in and told them "I didn't get it right. I'm missed something" I hope she does the same, I hope she gets to the point where she has had enough.