Old 05-19-2008, 09:24 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
itisatruth

:ghug3

CW, I'm sorry you don't feel sane right now, but you quite definitely are sane! You're NOT crazy, but have been dealing with a crazy situation.

You have been dealing with this "alternate reality" for too long, long before you even knew what the true problem was, and that would be tough for anyone to deal with. You are doing exactly what you need to do. Try to let your lawyer worry about the rest. I know it must be very difficult to do, but June 2 is coming up fast!

As far as he's concerned, you said he is a mechanic with his own shop. Is it a successful shop? My thoughts on this are he probably has what he says he does, not because I think he's honest, but that he has things at stake too, doesn't he? I remember you sharing how self-centered he is. Is he self-centered enough to take care of his own financial affairs? Whatever the case may be, you need to keep focused on you. The rest will eventually work out, one way or another, but no matter what, he will be out of your life. Then you can safely stay on Planet Earth.