Old 05-19-2008, 07:11 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
BayAreaPhoenix

I'm just wondering... Money in hand or head?

I'm just wondering. Who has had experience with this...

As you all know - June 2nd is our "new" drop dead date! I am still trying to keep myself reigned in from getting too excited about a smaller space, etc.

My question is, in this position, have any of you experienced your A's taking this to the wire, just to find out they didn't have what they said?

I'm looking at houses this week, I've been looking, and I still have this nagging feeling it's all going to fall through. Is this just habit now, do I just not believe him because it's finally gotten through my thick skull not to believe him?

Obviously the real answer will be on the 2nd, I realize this. In the meantime, I am having my friend and realtor look up stuff, we are both spending all this time, and I'm just wondering, would he really be soooooo insistent that he's able to do this and then not really be able to?

This is where I get stuck. I know to wait for his actions, and obviously until the 2nd he doesn't have to prove any action. But, it seems so ludicrous to me that he would continue going forward as if, if he really doesn't.

???

I really don't like this no man's land. If I told someone I could buy them out, it would be a fact. Then there's that part of me that has learned over all these months that I'm NOT dealing with "normal", but does that necessarily mean I'm not dealing with fact? And, are they sooo gone they can't read their own bank statements or tax returns?

I guess the question is, how far do their self-delusions take them? This far?

Sorry, I know I sound confused. I feel like I sound like an idiot. I really just cannot fathom that he's saying one thing when it comes to this and reality is the other, but I think I realize that it's possible and I'm just checking to see if I'm right in this?

How sane do I sound tonight?

:ghug2