View Single Post
Old 05-15-2008, 12:19 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
wish he'd quit

and the manipulation continues...

AH tells me that he wants me to stay with my parents for awhile until I decide whether this is what I really want. Well I dont want to stay with my parents so Im adament that Im not going to. He wants me to stay in the same town but I dont know if that is possible either. Then when I tell him that I am going to apply for assistance he tells me he doesnt want his kids living on welfare. I am in school and about to start the program in the winter quarter. I REFUSE to stop going to school because he doesnt want the kids on welfare. Heck if he would not have made it so hard for me to work I would still be working. But I couldnt rely on him to get up with the kids and also keeping the kids on Sundays was not only to much on his nerves, but it cut into his Sunday off time.

I have to say that I am proud of myself for standing up for what I want and the way I want to be treated. My friend and I have been planning a trip for awhile. Well Ah seems to think that married women dont go on trips with out their spouses. I know plenty that do, but because that is how his mother is that is how he is expecting me to be. Not gonna happen in this life time. I also told him that I dont even know what I like anymore. I need to find what I like and want. I'm just tired of feeling smoothered. I keep letting a little more out to him at a time.